Developer Amicable Animal and writer Armor Video games Studios have introduced that SOLAS 128, a rhythm-based puzzler, shall be launching on Transfer early subsequent yr.
The sport is described as a ‘beam deflection’ identify that has you rotating and repositioning mirrors to glue gentle assets. All puzzles are attached to one another – as you move one stage, you’ll be able to liberate an adjoining one – and the whole thing is all the time transferring to the beat. You’ll be able to see it in motion within the trailer above.
There are greater than 150 puzzle displays to resolve in overall, and there is an built-in trace gadget that may give you a serving to hand will have to you are feeling the want to turn on it. Here is a function listing:
– Over 150 interlocking puzzle displays
– Designed from the bottom as much as be colourblind-friendly
– A continuing international to navigate – adjustments in a single room will impact those who observe
– An authentic synth/chillwave soundtrack
– Hidden spaces to find, and secrets and techniques to decypher
– No textual content or discussion: the visuals and song talk for themselves
– An non-compulsory built-in trace gadget for avid gamers in search of a nudge in the correct route.
SOLAS 128 is scheduled to reach on Transfer and PC in Q1 2021. Tell us if you’ll be able to be including this one for your Transfer wishlist with a remark beneath.