The fallout from Capcom’s contemporary hack continues – we are now seeing studies which seem to put out the writer’s unlock time table for the following couple of years, and we need to admit, it reads like probably the most over-optimistic fan-made hoax lets recall to mind.
In line with the record, whether it is certainly authentic, we’re going to be getting sequels or remakes to a couple of Capcom’s maximum liked houses over the following couple of years – together with some franchises many assumed had been lifeless and buried.
Here is the edited highlights, compiled by way of our friends over at Push Sq.:
- Resident Evil Outrage – This autumn 2021
- Dragon’s Dogma 2 – Q2 2022
- Side road Fighter 6 – Q3 2022
- Rockman (Mega Guy in English) Fit – Q3 2022
- Resident Evil Four Remake – This autumn 2022
- Onimusha New Paintings – This autumn 2022
- Monster Hunter 6 – Q2 2023
- Biohazard Apocalypse – Q3 2023
- Tremendous Side road Fighter 6 – This autumn 2023
- Ultimate Battle Remake – Q2 2024
- Energy Stone Remake – Q3 2024
- Extremely Side road Fighter 6 – This autumn 2024
- Resident Evil Hank – This autumn 2024
See the rest you favor there? Does the remake of one-time Nintendo unique Resident Evil 4 get you excited? In all probability Monster Hunter 6 is extra up your alley? Are you happy that the leak hints that Capcom is in any case, in any case creating a sequel to the superior Dragon’s Dogma? Perhaps you might be pinching your self in disbelief that we are in reality getting a remake of the vintage Dreamcast name Energy Stone?
After all, we would not consider for a 2nd that each one of those video games will likely be Transfer-bound (if they are taking place in any respect), however there is a excellent probability that a minimum of a few of them will hit Nintendo’s gadget.
Tell us what you’re making of this checklist with a remark beneath.