Launching later this month on Nintendo Transfer is Crossbow: Bloodnight, a “frantic score-attack area shooter” with some spooky horror vibes thrown in for excellent measure.
From Hyperstrange, the builders at the back of Postal: Mind Broken and Elderborn, Crossbow: Bloodnight has you applying an automated crossbow to mow down waves of demonic creatures. “Hunt. Die. Hunt Once more,” the sport says, simply in case you were not already creeped out sufficient.
It is a single-player affair, however international leaderboards imply that you’ll be able to compete in opposition to buddies and randomers on-line must you need to match your crossbow experience. Here is a characteristic record:
– Arcane Crossbow with quite a lot of capturing modes, additional empowered via siphoned spirits of your prey
– Fluid, skill-rewarding motion mechanics with dashes, jumps, and bunny hops
– Devastating particular assault that takes time to recharge and is highest utilized in strategic moments
– Rapid respawn button and rapid respawn after dying, so you’ll be able to keep immersed within the sport
-Six enemy varieties in two variants, without end flooding the night-clad courtyard of the outdated, desecrated abbey that turns into the sector of your battle
– International leaderboard gadget so you’ll be able to compete in opposition to buddies and strangers.
It is launching on 29th January and can be to be had without delay from the Transfer eShop. Will you be selecting it up? Tell us within the feedback.