Zerouno Video games has introduced that Steel Stories: Overkill, a ‘3-D guitar-shooter’, will quickly obtain a crowdfunding marketing campaign to release on Nintendo Transfer.
The sport is an action-adventure name that has you combating towards a curse inflicted upon your metal-loving brothers, hoping to loose them from an historic evil. It options procedurally generated ranges which can trade every time you play in the course of the recreation, and is already slated to release on PC in early 2021.
The brand new Kickstarter marketing campaign hopes to generate the investment required to get the sport on Transfer, PlayStation and Xbox consoles, and can pass survive third December. You’ll see the web page right here and signal as much as be notified when it is going are living.
Steel Stories: Overkill options come with:
– 50+ pieces: guitars, strings, pedals, amps, books and summons
– 15 other enemies
– eight Guitar Bosses
– four playable characters: Are you extra Metallica, Iron Maiden or Black Sabbath? Make a selection your brothers!
– three environments: Revel in exploring other environments like Steel Den, Steel Pageant and Hell
– 6 procedurally generated ranges: With randomly generated ranges, no two video games will ever be the similar
– Native CO-OP
– Project device to liberate skills and improve stats between runs
– Authentic soundtrack and global steel bands’ songs from Eclipse Information
Does this appear to be one thing chances are you’ll revel in? Tell us if you’ll be able to be protecting an eye fixed out for the Kickstarter marketing campaign with a remark under.