Launching in simply a few days’ time at the Nintendo Transfer eShop is GUNPIG: Firepower For Rent, an arcade-style twin-stick shooter from developer LaPointe Joints and writer Flynn’s Arcade.
Hanging pigs in spaceships and sending them out on an intergalactic shooter project will not be the primary thought you would recall to mind when designing a recreation, however that is precisely what we’ve right here. As you can see within the trailer above, the sport is a fast paced affair which can check your pace and reflexes on the wheel, in addition to your skill to make excellent use of the quick-swap weapon device.
The sport’s mentioned to incorporate bonus ranges to free up in addition to hidden collectables to search out, positioned throughout 8 other phases that get regularly tougher. Here is a function listing:
– Adorable piggy mascot persona!
– eight other phases of accelerating problem
– nine other guns with three particular guns; a droppable mine, acid barrier or house blast!
– Fast change ‘GunMod’ device…simply power over the pad to switch out your gun at any time!
– Hidden ‘Bax Card’ artwork card collectibles illustrated by way of particular person artists hidden during the degrees
– Complete soundtrack by way of Tower Of Weapons/Mothergunship composer Mike Mirabello, with particular victory observe by way of The Mysterious Breakmaster Cylinder
The sport launches on third December – that is this Thursday – and will likely be priced at $4.99 / £4.49.
Ever sought after to take at the function of a pig who doubles up as an alien pest regulate specialist? Tell us if you can be doing simply that with a remark under.