Gamers who pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 and sat all the way down to play on release day, particularly at the PlayStation four and Xbox One, had a gorgeous tough time of it. Even with the “day-zero” optimizations that it got here with, there have been a litany of insects and function problems when the sport went are living. On Friday afternoon, developer CD Projekt Purple introduced that it has begun rolling out the sport’s first post-launch patch.
“New hotfix to #Cyberpunk2077 is now continue to exist PlayStation consoles and PC,” the staff at CD Projekt Purple mentioned in a tweet. “For Xbox techniques, we’re operating to have the replace out once conceivable.” To you’ll want to’ve were given it put in, stay a watch out for hotfix 1.04.
Friday’s patch arrives in the future after Cyberpunk 2077’s unencumber. It addresses a host of problems with sure quests. It additionally features a repair for the “Disable Copyrighted Song” toggle — often referred to as the sport’s streamer mode. Now it will have to in fact do what it was once designed to do, which is to assist stay content material creators from having copyright moves leveled at them.
The patch additionally alters the flashing mild impact within the recreation’s “braindances.” A minimum of one reviewer suffered an epileptic seizure whilst taking part in the sport ahead of release, main the Polish studio to patch in a proper epilepsy caution. Now the series will have to be much less more likely to cause the ones seizures within the first position.
As well as, automobiles will have to now pop in much less often, and necessary nonplayer characters (NPCs) will have to see extra constant and suitable animations all through scripted sequences. CD Projekt additionally incorporated a number of console-specific tweaks within the hotfix, reminiscent of progressed reflections on PS4.
At the moment, although, there’s no repair indexed for the problem of the protagonist’s penises and breasts clipping via clothes.
We’ve incorporated the entire listing of adjustments under.
[Warning: The patch notes below spoil the name of some quests in Cyberpunk 2077.]
- Fastened a subject with finishing the overall goal in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- Fastened a subject with beginning dialog with Johnny on the result in Existence All through Wartime.
- Corrected an extraordinary factor with NPCs not calling V if A Like Ideally suited quest was once deserted mid-way.
- Fastened a subject with Nix no longer going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Fastened problems blockading development in I Fought The Regulation if the search house is left.
- Fastened lack of ability to search out Delamain in Epistrophy.
- Fastened problems associated with last in the second one segment of the search after completing Pacifica battle with Ozob if performed after Finals.
- Fastened a subject with Nomads not provide if V leaves the search house mid-combat in With a Little Lend a hand from My Pals/Queen of the Freeway.
- Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M’ap Tann Pèlen/I Stroll the Line/Transmission.
- Fastened constraints on freedom to rise up and take a seat down if neither blueline situation is met in Violence.
- Fastened problems with time and area as a consequence of leaving the search house or leaving behind the search in Following the River.
- Fastened a subject with dialog with Johnny no longer beginning after leaving the lodge in Tapeworm.
- Fastened a subject with quest being blocked upon leaving the search house ahead of hiking the hill in Following the River.
- Fastened the target “Cross into sales space 9” no longer finishing if the room’s entered too rapid in Computerized Love.
- Fastened Jackie’s problems with sitting nonetheless in The Ripperdoc.
- Different quest fixes
- Fastened the preview in weapon crafting.
- Lowered car look pop-in.
- Sped up switching first individual standpoint to 3rd individual standpoint in a car.
- Fastened problems with animations lacking from necessary quest NPCs all through cinematics.
Efficiency & Balance
- Progressed balance, together with quite a lot of crash fixes.
- Changed the flashing impact on braindances to cut back the danger of inducing epileptic signs. The impact has been smoothed out and the flashes lowered in frequency and magnitude.
- Got rid of copyrighted songs incorrectly provide within the recreation with “Disable Copyrighted Song” function toggled on.
- Switching language to default within the in-game settings now accurately units it to the language of your Steam consumer.
- Progressed reflections high quality on Xbox One and PlayStation four to get rid of the smudge impact.
- Fastened “The Barren region” success being caught on 97% after finishing all related missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
- Fastened a subject with lacking PT-BR VO for Xbox gamers in Americas.